Diminta Muhammad Taip No. K/P: 810829-12-6073 hadir ke Mahkamah Rendah Syariah Port Dickson, NS bagi Kes No: 2306-L0405-162-0279 pada 31.7.2023 jam 9.30 pagi kerana isteri kamu Mustaghfiroh No. K/P: B3320587 mohon Fasakh. Hadir atau tidak, perbicaraan dijalankan dan keputusan dibuat.Port Dickson
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Classified advertisement booked online via http://www.1k.com.my and all display advertisements booked via email or other modes for NSTP group of publications.
- Whilst every care is exercised, the Publisher shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, suits, demands, losses, expenses, or damages directly or indirectly arising from publishing or failure to publish the said advertisement.
- The Publisher is indemnified against all claims, actions, suits, demands, losses, costs and expenses in respect of advertisement published under instructions from an advertiser or his advertising company.
- The Publisher reserves the right to amend, omit, reschedule, suspend or reclassify an advertisement notwithstanding acceptance of payment. The Publisher reserves the right to accept or reject the intended advertisement.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to the dates of insertion specified but the Publisher reserves the right to withhold the advertisement(s) without prior reference to the advertiser or its agent and the Publisher shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear due to any cause whatsoever.
- Errors made by the Publisher must be brought to its notice on the day of publication, otherwise, complaints will not be entertained. In the event of complaints being brought to its attention and it is due to the Publisher’s error, the Publisher shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to decide on the next course of action. If the complaints made are due to the advertiser’s error or wrong information given by the advertiser, any corrective or rerun advertisements to be published shall be at the discretion of the Publisher and at the advertiser’s costs. The advertiser shall have no other claims against the Publisher howsoever or whatsoever arising.
- Advertisement should be legible, decent, honest and truthful. It should not be fraudulent, inaccurate, defamatory, scandalous, obscene, improper or of such nature which contravenes any laws, rules or government regulations or subject the Publisher to any action, proceedings or demands from any persons by virtue of the advertisements.
- All advertisements received must be prepaid in Malaysian Ringgit. Payments can be made through telegraphic transfer, online Credit Cards, CIMB Click or bank in Cash/ Cheques to NSTP list of appointed banks. You may also walk-in to any of our NSTP Advertisement counters or authorised payment Agents. The text content for Berita Harian, Berita Minggu, Harian Metro and Metro Ahad must be in Bahasa Malaysia.
- For any amendments/cancellation of advertisements please call NSTP Headquarters/ branches at telephone number: 1 300 808 123 / +603-2299 6000. Please quote your advertisement number for easy reference.
- Booking/ Ad Material/ Payment Deadlines :
For Online Booking Advertisement to appear on Tuesdays to Saturdays payment must be received before 12.00 noon – one (1) working day before publication.
Advertisements to appear on Sunday or Monday – payment must be received before 4.00pm on Friday.
For Overseas Advertisers
Booking/ Ad Material/ Payment – 7 working days prior to publication date.
*Deadlines applicable on all working days except Public Holiday.
- Advertisements will only be published upon clearance of payment/cheque except for those withheld by the Publisher (See Clause 6).
- Refunds are only entertained by the Publisher if the advertiser’s advertisement has not started its scheduled insertions. If payment is made by Credit Card (VISA/MASTER), commission of 6% will be deducted. Once the advertisement is published, the advertiser may cancel the second or earliest possible insertions but there shall be no refund for the remaining days.
- The advertisers hereby undertake to indemnify and hold harmless the Publisher against any liability, costs (including legal costs), claims or damages incurred by the Publisher in any action by any third party against the Publisher for passing-off for being in infringement (if any) of copyright, patent, registered trademark or design or other intellectual property rights or any other party.
- The advertiser or its agent submitting the advertisement shall indemnify the Publisher in respect of costs, damages or other charges falling upon the Publisher as a result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement published in accordance with the copy or other instructions supplied to the Publisher by the advertisers or its agents or in accordance with the terms herein or arising from any breach of any of the obligations, terms and conditions contained herein.
- The placing of an order will be deemed an acceptance of these conditions. If you need more information on the above, please call Classifieds at 1-300 808 123 / +603-2299 6000 or any of our NSTP Branches. You may also forward your enquiries to [email protected].
“Consent to personal data processing : By you providing the information required by The New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd, its parent and group of companies, you hereby confirm that you have read our Personal Data Protection Notice which can be viewed at www.mediaprima.com.my/personal-data-protection-notice.html and have consented The New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd, its parent and group of companies to the processing of any personal data provided in accordance with the terms contained in the said Notice”.